"Renting with Rex" can be ordered directly from the publisher at Lulu.com.
Feel free to call or text me at 510/415-6185 or email me at jackie@thesocialpet.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back From the Editor!

January 28, 2009

My manuscript has come back from the editor, and I now am accepting bids for page layout and design through Elance. I think I have some pretty good possibilities.

I received an email today for a contest to submit entries for Self-Published books. The entries are due by May 1. That should be plenty of time to get the book finished and send them a copy of the book. The book has to be completely self-published and paid for by the author. I will look at the rest of the entry requirements to make sure I have everything ready to send in and that I am not doing it at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment