"Renting with Rex" can be ordered directly from the publisher at Lulu.com.
Feel free to call or text me at 510/415-6185 or email me at jackie@thesocialpet.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, February 27, 2009

First Proof from Typesetter

February 27, 2009

I got the first proof from the typesetter yesterday. I got it printed up at a local shop (all 120 pages) and I started to edit and proof it. Unfortunately, I am having to read it word by word because there are a lot of problems with the MS Word software conversions from her software. All kinds of wierd things are showing up, so I am having to go through the whole manuscript line by line to fix these things.

I put in my order for the car sign yesterday. It will be reflective. It should be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment