"Renting with Rex" can be ordered directly from the publisher at Lulu.com.
Feel free to call or text me at 510/415-6185 or email me at jackie@thesocialpet.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WELCOME TO THE ONLY BOOK CURRENTLY PUBLISHED ON RENTING WITH DOGS!

WELCOME TO THE ONLY BOOK CURRENTLY PUBLISHED ON RENTING WITH DOGS!

Are you looking for a new place to rent with your dog? Have you become frustrated because you can’t seem to find a rental even though your dog is well-behaved? You are not alone. One of the top reasons animals are surrendered to shelters is because their owners are unable to find a place to rent. This book will help you to not only find a new place to live with your dog, but also keep your dog, your landlord and neighbors happy.

Are you elderly or disabled and living in assisted living? Are you looking for a new dog to live with you? Do you have a service animal and want to find a place to rent? This book has a lot of information just for your living circumstances and how to make sure your rights are being adhered to.

This is what you will learn about Renting with Your Dog:

Finding a Place to Rent Where You Can Have Your dog
Renting to Pets Can Benefit Me as a Manager
Moving With Your Dog
Keeping Your Landlord and Neighbors Happy
Keeping Your Dog Healthy
Preventing or Stopping Unwanted Behaviors
Fun Activities Available for Your Dog
Tools Available to Help You Train Your Dog
Acclimating Your Dog to Living in an Apartment
You are Elderly or Disabled and You Have a Dog
Renting an Apartment with Your Dog

Biography:
Since 1984 I have been renting with dogs, cats, birds and rabbits in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. I have lived in a wide variety of types and sizes of rentals. During these experiences, I have seen a wide variety of landlords, property owners, managers, roommates and rental agreements. I have also volunteered and worked in shelters and have seen many animals surrendered to shelters because their owners were unable to find a place to live. My main objective for this book is to prevent another animal from loosing their home.


I am available to do rental counseling to assist dogs to adjust to living in an apartment or rental housing.

Since 2007 I have owned a photography business shooting dog sports throughout California. You can see links to my photography at www.petsandtheirpeoplephotography.com.

I also do animal intuitive communication readings. I can talk directly with living animals to help resolve behavioral problems and speak with animals who have passed over.

You can visit my general website at www.thesocialpet.com.

You can reach me 24 hours a day at jophillips@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment