"Renting with Rex" can be ordered directly from the publisher at Lulu.com.
Feel free to call or text me at 510/415-6185 or email me at jackie@thesocialpet.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

PDF Proof from Lulu!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Got the proof from LuLu formatted in Adobe PDF! I took it to Kinkos to have printed, and then I will review it. I am waiting to hear back about the cover. They didn't send me anything.

I have my press release completed, and I will be sending that out through a service.

I am continuing to accumulate a long list of apartment complexes throughout the US that allows pets. I plan to fax them them a notice of the book when it is available.

I purchased an Extended Distribution Plan through LuLu, which allows me to list the book for sale on sites and lists beyond Lulu and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment